Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is the North Phoenix Buyers Club?
The North Phoenix Buyers Club is simply a large group of neighbors who work together to negotiate with quality vendors and contractors for home repair and maintenance services.
Why have we never done this before?
Large corporations, insurance companies, health care conglomerates, and franchisers do it all the time. There truly is power in numbers. Homeowners have just been conditioned to go it alone because that’s the way it’s always been done. We’re out to change that!
How does a Group Buy work?
- Group Members are surveyed to find out which Group Buys have the most interest. Group Buys with the most interest are tackled first.
- Group discussion creates a list of goals and priorities for each project.
- Group Members sign-up as “Interested” (no obligation).
- Online research of project needs and requirements is conducted.
- Contractor/Vendor suggestions are collected and analyzed.
- Online surveys are created and distributed to screened contractor/vendors.
- Further online analysis of all review sites, licensing boards, and consumer bureaus/websites
- Telephone and In-person interviews are conducted with leading contractors/vendors.
- A short-list of contractors/vendors is chosen – the report is written – the Group votes for our preferred vendor.
- A Preferred Vendor is chosen and the Official Sign-Up for the Group Buy is posted.
- Each Group Buy participant writes one honest review (positive or negative) about the Group Buy and the Preferred Vendor.
What do I have to do as a member?
- Register as a Member of the North Phoenix Buyers Club on the website
- Participate in Group Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
- Write one REAL review (positive or negative) for each Group Buy you take advantage of
- Be honest and truthful in all information given on interest surveys, vendor reviews and/or group comments
Why should I register on the website?
It’s important to register as a member in order to keep the Group safe and secure from spammers, robots, pushy salespeople and others who don’t have our Groups’ best interests in mind.
The security is getting tighter all the time so you can save a lot of hassle by Signing-Up.
Why should I subscribe for the updates?
If you’d like to receive emails about upcoming Group Buys or get the latest information on current Group Buys it would be best to subscribe. Subscribing is a separate process from signing-up for full access to the site.
HOW IS THE GROUP WEBSITE FUNDED?
Creating anything of value costs money. Preferred Vendors are asked to contribute 5% from each paid job to help build and maintain the website.
What is Global Paradox Inc. and why do I see it on this site?
Global Paradox Inc. funded (and continues to fund) the development of the North Phoenix Buyers Club until such time as it becomes self-sustaining.
Global Paradox Inc. is owned and operated by Tim C. Martin who first organized the North Phoenix Buyers Club.
Do you have other questions that should be added to this FAQ? Leave them here!
Join Our Group!